What is Net Metering?
Net metering or feed-in-grid is the latest technology for an efficient, economical electricity utility system. Producer and consumer are usually separate parts of the electrical system. Using our system, the consumer becomes the producer, known as a prosumer.
With our solar energy source installed at your residence or business building, you will able to use electrical appliances without worrying about the expense. During the day if the solar system production exceeds the house electrical needs the excess power will feed back to the power grid
It is the like selling electricity to the government. But there is no financial credit for selling the units; they remain as an electricity units. At night or at any time when you use more than the electricity produced by the solar system, the extra power to is imported from the grid. A smart meter records the import and export of electricity units.
At the end of the month when the electricity bill is calculated, the value of the units imported from the grid is set off against the units you have exported. When you produce more electricity than you use in the month, your electricity bill drops by 100% and the value of the excess units goes towards your next bill. If you haven’t produced enough units for your own use, you pay only for the units imported from the grid, at the normal tariff.
Benefits of NET Metering System
- Financial Credit for Extra Solar Power Produced
- No Battery Storage System Needed
- No Maintenance
- System Feed the Power to Main Grid Even Peoples Away From Home. (Eg;battery backup system can use unit we are at home.but this NET metering system feeds the main grid while we are a way from the home.)
- Environment Friendly.
- Guaranteed for 25 years
- Installed by Expert German Technicians
- Reliable After Sales Service
- Option to monitor usage Wirelessly